language: Deutsch   Français   italiano   Español   Português   日本語   russian   arabic   norwegian   swedish   danish   Nederlands   finland   ireland   English  

Hublot's new LaFerrari Super Watch - Stud or Dud | The Gear Page hublot laferrari

Hublot's new LaFerrari Super Watch - Stud or Dud Discussion in ' The Pub ' started by It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 .

Hublot's new LaFerrari Super Watch - Stud or Dud Stud ;^) Dud :0( Multiple votes are allowed. Results are only viewable after voting. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > Apr 26, 2013 #1 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California Swiss firm Hublot, maker of the world’s most expensive watch, the Bing Bang 5 Million, so named because of its $5 million pricetag, has announced a new watch celebrating Ferrari’s latest flagship supercar, the LaFerrari. The new watch, called the MP-05 “LaFerrari,” won’t set you back as much as some of Hublot’s other products, although getting one may be challenge since only 50 examples will be produced. Hublot’s MP-05 “LaFerrari” has been designed, developed and manufactured entirely by the Swiss firm and features a 50-day power reserve--a world record power reserve for a hand-wound tourbillon watch. The 50-day power reserve is thanks to the watch’s 11-barrel design, arranged in a line just like a spinal column and interconnected so that they do not each discharge in turn but support each other. On initial glance, the design almost resembles a miniaturized version of one of Ferrari’s engines. The hour and minute are displayed to the right of the barrels, also indicated by means of one anodized black aluminum cylinder each. On their left is the cylinder indicating the power reserve. Reinforcing bars either side, made from anodized red aluminum, also bring to mind Ferrari's signature exteriors. The face is sapphire crystal, designed to prevent scratches, and this sits within a titanium case finished in black. More titanium and even some carbon fiber add accents to the design. Hublot is the current timekeeper for both Ferrari and its racing division Scuderia Ferrari, having inked a five-year deal back in 2011 to become the fourth watch company to have the honor. Others have included Girard Perregaux, Panerai and Cabestan. The Watch, LaFerrari   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #1 Apr 26, 2013 #2 SW33THAND5 Member Messages: 5,096 Joined: Aug 4, 2006 Location: D4LLA5, T3X45! Looks like they took something simple and made it unnecessarily complicated   SW33THAND5 , Apr 26, 2013 SW33THAND5 , Apr 26, 2013 #2 Apr 26, 2013 #3 HurricaneJesus Member Messages: 9,050 Joined: Jul 22, 2006 Location: Sp hublot-laferrari-rid-0.html. hublot watches price in egyptringfield I'm pretty sure they did a segment on Hublot on Velocity Channel's Tech Toys. Very cool.   HurricaneJesus , Apr 26, 2013 HurricaneJesus , Apr 26, 2013 #3 Apr 26, 2013 #4 cjcayea cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce Messages: 3,953 Joined: Oct 15, 2008 Location: Upstate NY pointless.   cjcayea , Apr 26, 2013 cjcayea , Apr 26, 2013 #4 Apr 26, 2013 #5 67mike Senior Member Messages: 2,111 Joined: Nov 18, 2008 It's Time! said: ↑ Swiss firm Hublot, maker of the world’s most expensive watch, the Bing Bang 5 Million, so named because of its $5 million pricetag, has announced a new watch celebrating Ferrari’s latest flagship supercar, the LaFerrari. The new watch, called the MP-05 “LaFerrari,” won’t set you back as much as some of Hublot’s other products, although getting one may be challenge since only 50 examples will be produced. Hublot’s MP-05 “LaFerrari” has been designed, developed and manufactured entirely by the Swiss firm and features a 50-day power reserve--a world record power reserve for a hand-wound tourbillon watch. The 50-day power reserve is thanks to the watch’s 11-barrel design, arranged in a line just like a spinal column and interconnected so that they do not each discharge in turn but support each other. On initial glance, the design almost resembles a miniaturized version of one of Ferrari’s engines. The hour and minute are displayed to the right of the barrels, also indicated by means of one anodized black aluminum cylinder each. On their left is the cylinder indicating the power reserve. Reinforcing bars either side, made from anodized red aluminum, also bring to mind Ferrari's signature exteriors. The face is sapphire crystal, designed to prevent scratches, and this sits within a titanium case finished in black. More titanium and even some carbon fiber add accents to the design. Hublot is the current timekeeper for both Ferrari and its racing division Scuderia Ferrari, having inked a five-year deal back in 2011 to become the fourth watch company to have the honor. Others have included Girard Perregaux, Panerai and Cabestan. The Watch, LaFerrari Click to expand... I get nausea just looking at that monstrosity.   67mike , Apr 26, 2013 67mike , Apr 26, 2013 #5 Apr 26, 2013 #6 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California SW33THAND5 said: ↑ Looks like they took something simple and made it unnecessarily complicated Click to expand... Exactly. Just like Ferrari takes a simple 4 wheel vehicle and turns it into a work of art.   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #6 Apr 26, 2013 #7 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California 67mike said: ↑ I get nausea just looking at that monstrosity. Click to expand... What's your favorite car?   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #7 Apr 26, 2013 #8 mbargav Member Messages: 6,391 Joined: Sep 23, 2009 Location: Bethesda, MD I say this as a watch guy: that's one terrible looking watch.   mbargav , Apr 26, 2013 mbargav , Apr 26, 2013 #8 Apr 26, 2013 #9 MollyPolly Senior Member Messages: 1,875 Joined: Jul 26, 2012 that's pretty nifty, but my cellphone has a clock...lol   MollyPolly , Apr 26, 2013 MollyPolly , Apr 26, 2013 #9 Apr 26, 2013 #10 outtahear Supporting Member Messages: 1,206 Joined: Jul 1, 2004 Location: Los Angeles CA Check the "I dunno...." look on the faces of these fine folks.. Interesting, but unnecessary design. Fails miserably on function.   outtahear , Apr 26, 2013 outtahear , Apr 26, 2013 #10 Apr 26, 2013 #11 Trandy Supporting Member Messages: 5,151 Joined: Jun 2, 2004 Location: Here and there.... A good investment IMO...but that's about the only good thing I can say about it....I'm a watch guy too....but I'm afraid I'm too much of a traditionlist to be able to warm up to that particular design.   Trandy , Apr 26, 2013 Trandy , Apr 26, 2013 #11 Apr 26, 2013 #12 Luke Senior Member Messages: 11,913 Joined: Aug 15, 2005 I'm not seeing a glass face to keep dirt out of the gears.   Luke , Apr 26, 2013 Luke , Apr 26, 2013 #12 Apr 26, 2013 #13 RhytmEarl Member Messages: 7,648 Joined: Aug 1, 2002 Location: Calgary The world's coolest buggy whip. EDIT: I take that back. Watches *are* a thing of the past. They are now fashion accessories rather than functional accessories. As a fashion piece, it's pretty spectacular.   RhytmEarl , Apr 26, 2013 RhytmEarl , Apr 26, 2013 #13 Apr 26, 2013 #14 paulbearer Supporting Member Messages: 2,951 Joined: Apr 14, 2008 Location: 51°31'55.2"N 0°10'38.0"W Looks like it's an easy DIY fix...   paulbearer , Apr 26, 2013 paulbearer , Apr 26, 2013 #14 Apr 26, 2013 #15 MightyGuru Member Messages: 6,914 Joined: Oct 20, 2002 Hideous...the watch, that is.   MightyGuru , Apr 26, 2013 MightyGuru , Apr 26, 2013 #15 Apr 26, 2013 #16 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California MollyPolly said: ↑ that's pretty nifty, but my cellphone has a clock...lol Click to expand... Yeah, but when you're standing around a bunch of guys that pay $3,000 a month just for property taxes for their primary residences and smoking $75 dollar cigars and they're wearing $7,000 Swiss watches drinking $180 dollar Scotch you're gonna feel out of place.   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #16 Apr 26, 2013 #17 newking70 Member Messages: 5,881 Joined: Jun 11, 2006 Location: mile high gaudy.   newking70 , Apr 26, 2013 newking70 , Apr 26, 2013 #17 Apr 26, 2013 #18 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California Lookit, this car and this watch are not for the penny pinchers. This is for the guy that has millions of bucks and donates lots of money to charity.   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #18 Apr 26, 2013 #19 HurricaneJesus Member Messages: 9,050 Joined: Jul 22, 2006 Location: Springfield It's Time! said: ↑ Lookit, this car and this watch are not for the penny pinchers. This is for the guy that has millions of bucks and donates lots of money to charity. Click to expand... You have to give to charity to own an expensive watch?   HurricaneJesus , Apr 26, 2013 HurricaneJesus , Apr 26, 2013 #19 Apr 26, 2013 #20 It's Time! Senior Member Messages: 10,614 Joined: Jan 9, 2003 Location: Southern California HurricaneJesus said: ↑ You have to give to charity to own an expensive watch? Click to expand... Nope. I donate to charity.   It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 It's Time! , Apr 26, 2013 #20 (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > Share This Page Tweet Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in The Gear Page Home Forums > The Gear Page Lounge > The Pub >
hublot laferrari

hublot big bang unico titanium
hublot classic fusion skeleton review
replica hublot watches uk paypal
hublot laferrari for sale
hublot big bang women's watch Hublot LaFerrari Discussion in ' Hublot Replicas ' started by MegaAppster , Jun 28, 2016 .

0 / 5 , MegaAppster New Member   Joined: Apr 8, 2015 Messages: 3 Occupation: Student/Odd Jobs Location: United States Post Ratings: +0 Has anyone bought this rep? I searched around and couldn't find anything on it. It seems like a rather complicated watch to replicate   MegaAppster , Jun 28, 2016 #1 nikoel RWI SUPPORTER       Joined: Feb 22, 2016 Messages: 566 Location: 'Stralia mate! Post Ratings: +57 Personal opinion of the gen aside, I would not bother mate. The rep does not work the same way as the gen. Basically everything is faux apart from the hour and the minute hands which are not even present on the gen. If you want something large and complicated go for a good AP (Pam, but to a lesser extent) maybe even an U-BOAT they have character Good luck Sent from the RWI mobile app   nikoel , Jun 28, 2016 #2 MegaAppster New Member   Joined: Apr 8, 2015 Messages: 3 Occupation: Student/Odd Jobs Location: United States Post Ratings: +0 Thanks for this man. I initially signed up for RWI because of this watch. At the time there weren't any available and I saw one on Intime and got overly excited. One more question. Are most Hublot Big Bangs from trusted dealers better than the LaFerrari rep?   MegaAppster , Jun 29, 2016 #3 Donpato Member   Joined: Jun 28, 2016 Messages: 5 Location: Mexico Post Ratings: +0 Hello I just found this dealer hellorolex.cn and the sell the Hublot La ferrari. Does anybody can tell me if it is a trustable dealer? Do you know him? thanks in advance   Donpato , Jun 29, 2016 #4 MegaAppster New Member   Joined: Apr 8, 2015 Messages: 3 Occupation: Student/Odd Jobs Location: United States Post Ratings: +0 Donpato said: ↑ Hello I just found this dealer hellorolex.cn and the sell the Hublot La ferrari. Does anybody can tell me if it is a trustable dealer? Do you know him? thanks in advance Click to expand... I would stick to the trusted dealers if I were you   MegaAppster , Jun 30, 2016 #5 iggypop Well-Known Member   Joined: Sep 27, 2012 Messages: 2,276 Post Ratings: +3 MegaAppster said: ↑ Thanks for this man. I initially signed up for RWI because of this watch. At the time there weren't any available and I saw one on Intime and got overly excited. One more question. Are most Hublot Big Bangs from trusted dealers better than the LaFerrari rep? Click to expand... Yes way better. Donpato said: ↑ Hello I just found this dealer hellorolex.cn and the sell the Hublot La ferrari. Does anybody can tell me if it is a trustable dealer? Do you know him? thanks in advance Click to expand... Stick to the trusted dealers here.   iggypop , Jun 30, 2016 #6 Donpato Member   Joined: Jun 28, 2016 Messages: 5 Location: Mexico Post Ratings: +0 Hello all, thanks for the answers and recomendations I have already contacted a trusted dealer recomended here (intime)   Donpato , Jun 30, 2016 #7 shelby1501 RWI SUPPORTER     Joined: Oct 18, 2011 Messages: 5,465 Location: EU Post Ratings: +48 Donpato said: ↑ Hello all, thanks for the answers and recomendations I have already contacted a trusted dealer recomended here (intime) Click to expand... I gave you the link to intime in your other thread because it was the first one I was able to find, however if you contact any of trusted dealers from RWI list, they will all be able to source you exactly the same watch. Personally I would go with Sead (Supermirrors), imo best dealer around by miles.   shelby1501 , Jun 30, 2016 #8 Donpato Member   Joined: Jun 28, 2016 Messages: 5 Location: Mexico Post Ratings: +0 Ok i see.. I really apreciate your advices... Since Im new they are very helpfull and wellcome   Donpato , Jun 30, 2016 #9 twilight79 Well-Known Member   Joined: Apr 12, 2015 Messages: 51 Location: Australia Post Ratings: +0 Here's my purchase... It's unique and nice free picture upload   twilight79 , Jul 1, 2016 #10 sagemaster Do Not Sell To Or Buy From Me!!! No sale   Joined: Jun 18, 2016 Messages: 28 Post Ratings: +0 Seems kinda ugly to me IMHO. But to each their own! But def one difficult watch to replicate.   sagemaster , Jul 11, 2016 #11 jacobkr Well-Known Member   Joined: Dec 22, 2014 Messages: 103 Location: Isreal Post Ratings: +0 i bought it and i am disappointed... looks cool but the replica quality is very low due to the gen watch being very complex   jacobkr , Jul 17, 2016 #12 Miguel Piguet Well-Known Member   Joined: May 14, 2013 Messages: 895 Post Ratings: +2 jacobkr said: ↑ i bought it and i am disappointed... looks cool but the replica quality is very low due to the gen watch being very complex Click to expand... Well that's expected . That's why if what you really want is 'closer to gen' it's best to stick to less complicated watches, or avoid skeleton watches with in house movements or you will definitely be disappointed but if you just want it because it looks different then at least you can deal with flaws ....   Miguel Piguet , Jul 18, 2016 #13 jluisorozco69 Well-Known Member   Joined: Apr 30, 2016 Messages: 454 Post Ratings: +7 I've never seen this model accurately done Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk   jluisorozco69 , Aug 26, 2016 #14 leighdreyer New Member   Joined: Jul 20, 2016 Messages: 1 Location: Aberdeen Post Ratings: +0 This rep watch is a total waste of rep makers time in my opinion as gen doesn't even have hands and is a 300k watch so there's no chance a proper rep is going to be produced anytime soon lol   leighdreyer , Aug 30, 2016 #15 TheCuriousOne Member   Joined: Jan 12, 2017 Messages: 6 Post Ratings: +0 twilight79 said: ↑ Here's my purchase... It's unique and nice free picture upload Click to expand... Does all the stuff moves like on the original? What are actually the obvious differences? Does it come with the electric drill?   TheCuriousOne , Jan 12, 2017 #16 lovesRM RWI SUPPORTER     Joined: Oct 8, 2016 Messages: 1,034 Location: TH Post Ratings: +50 TheCuriousOne said: ↑ Does all the stuff moves like on the original? What are actually the obvious differences? Does it come with the electric drill? Click to expand... Nothing works on the rep. Nothing moves except the hour and minute hand either, which are non existent on the gen. The rep is (sorry) pure trash.   lovesRM , Jan 12, 2017 #17 Geullliaume RWI SUPPORTER     Joined: Jan 22, 2016 Messages: 146 Location: Indonesia Post Ratings: +0 TheCuriousOne said: ↑ Does all the stuff moves like on the original? What are actually the obvious differences? Does it come with the electric drill? Click to expand... Gen Rep You can figure it out where's the difference. Sent from the RWI mobile app   Geullliaume , Jan 12, 2017 #18 TheCuriousOne Member   Joined: Jan 12, 2017 Messages: 6 Post Ratings: +0 Geullliaume said: ↑ Gen Rep You can figure it out where's the difference. Sent from the RWI mobile app Click to expand... OMG! Yeah trully terrible.   TheCuriousOne , Jan 12, 2017 #19 (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content RWI Username or e-mail address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Replica Watch Info Forums > Replica Watches > Popular Brands > Hublot Replicas >

New Hublot MP-05 “LaFerrari” Watches By Edward Jones March 28, 2014 Shares 4.6k

At Baselworld 2014, Hublot displayed two new variants of their famous “ LaFerrari ” MP-05 watch. The two watches have been detailed on Hublot.com , allowing us to take a close look at these new pieces from the Swiss watchmaker.

( See More Watches )

The first of the two detailed is the MP-05 “LaFerrari” in gold. It features the same mechanics as the original watch, but these mechanics are now encased in microblasted 18k gold. See images and specifications below.

MP-05 LaFerrari (Gold) Specs.

CASE

Microblasted 18K 3N Gold Crystal : Sapphire with Anti-reflective Treatment Case-back : Microblasted 18K 3N Gold with Sapphire Crystal Interior Anti-reflective Treatment Case-back Crown Hour and Minute Setting : Polished Black PVD Titanium Crown at 12.00 Power Reserve Winding : Polished Black PVD Titanium Screws : Black PVD Titanium Water Resistant : 30m or 3 ATM

DIALS & HANDS

Hour and Minute : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders on the Right Side with White Luminescent Seconds : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders with White Luminescent Fastened on to the Suspended Tourbillon Power Reserve : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders on the Left Side with White Luminescent

MOVEMENT

HUB9005 : Manufacture Manual-winding Suspended Vertical Tourbillon 11 Series-coupled Barrels Escapement : Vertical Tourbillon Cage No. of Components : 637 Jewels : 108 Frequency (Hz) : 3 (21’600 A/h) Power Reserve : 50 Days

STRAPS & CLAPS

Black Smooth Rubber Straps Satin-finished 18K 3N Gold and Microblasted Black PVD Titanium Deployant Buckle Clasp

The second watch has a case composed of microblasted titanium, just like the original MP-05 “LaFerrari.” However, instead of red accents, this watch now features yellow accents, another popular Ferrari color. See images and specifications below.

Hublot MP-05 LaFerrari (Titanium w/ Yellow)

CASE

Microblasted Titanium Crystal : Sapphire with Anti-reflective Treatment Case-back : Microblasted Titanium with Sapphire Crystal Interior Anti-reflective Treatment Case-back Crown Hour and Minute Setting : Polished Titanium Crown at 12.00 Power Reserve Winding : Polished Titanium Screws : Black PVD Titanium Water Resistant 30m or 3 ATM

DIALS & HANDS

Hour and Minute : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders on the Right Side with Yellow Luminescent Seconds : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders with Yellow Luminescent Fastened on to the Suspended Tourbillon Power Reserve : Indicated by Anodized Black Aluminium Cylinders on the Left Side with Yellow Luminescent

MOVEMENT

HUB9005 : Manufacture Manual-winding Suspended Vertical Tourbillon 11 Series-coupled Barrels Escapement : Vertical Tourbillon Cage No. of Components : 637 Jewels : 108 Frequency (Hz) : 3 (21’600 A/h) Power Reserve : 50 Days

STRAPS & CLAPS

Black Smooth Rubber Straps Satin-finished Titanium and Microblasted Black PVD Titanium Deployant Buckle Clasp

 

(Source: Hublot.com)

Edward Jones Breitling for Bentley GMT Light Body B04 Ferrari Visits Hublot at Baselworld 2014

HUBLOT WRISTWATCH

All intellectual property rights reserved. Payment - Shipping & Returns - Wholesale- Contact Us